Thursday, August 5, 2010

Car Card, not just for the guys anymore!!

Okay, some would say that this card is a "guy card" because it is blue and brown, but my favorite color is blue and right now I am totally obessed with brown in my crafts and home decor.  (I want to paint my living room brown!!!)

I have had this paper for a long time so can't remember where it came from.   The stamp is part of a great set by The Angel Company, you can see it here

I inked the edges of the white cardstock with blue and brown chalk ink.   I like how this turned out.



I have been having a hard time getting good pictures of my cards and the set up for this card gave me an idea.  I will make a "photo box".   Kind of like a "light box", but cheaper (don't have to buy 3 lights for it).  I just need a nice neutral space to take a picture of the card where I can set the camera on something instead of holding it.   A good project for me for the weekend.