Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Autumn Day

After the unbearable heat wave we have had it is nice to think about the cooler weather that comes with fall, but I'm not ready for what comes after that.  Christmas is my favorite holiday, but I just wish it didn't come with snow.   Which is hard since I live in Minnesota. 

Anyway, the card below is made using a digital stamp from Delightful Inspiration.   It is part of their challenge this month.   You can see their stamps here.


The cardstock is by Die Cuts with View, except the Kraft paper.  I don't know where that is from, I got it from a local stamping store right before they closed.  :o(   The image was colored with Copics.   The green square and the image square were pop dotted to add a little more to the card.   The sentiment was a retired stamp by Close to My Heart.