Wednesday, February 2, 2011

In the Dog House

Wow, it has been a crazy few days for me.  About 9 days ago, my car got into a fight with a frozen snowbank and lost, so I am in the process of finding a different car and trying to track down my claim's rep.  Insurance is good to have, but a pain when you have to use it.    I'm just thankful I'm okay and that the other people who went off the road at that same place are all okay too. 

This adorable digital image is by Angie.  Found here.   I still might add a sentiment to this card, but for now, it is finished.   I guess I can't think of the right saying for it.    The cardstock is Bazzill Smoothies.  The paw paper is from a retired packet from Close to My Heart.   I don't remember who the striped paper is from, but I got it from the clearance rack at my lss.  Colored in the digi with copics.

I'll take suggests for a sentiment for this card.