Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award

Wow, this was a surprise.   Kari from her blog Pigtail1's Paper Patch is passing on an award she got.   It is the Stylish Blogger Award.   My humble blog is thankful.  I am trying each week to make it better.    Thank you very much Kari.


According to the rules, I must list 8 things about myself and I want to pass on the award to another blog that I follow.  Here are my little facts:

1) I like mice.  Not real ones, but cute adorable pictures, stamps, & figurines of them 
2) I grew up 3 miles from the Canadian border in Hockey Town USA
3) I separate my M&M's by color before I eat them
4) I love hockey, but don't know any of the rules
5) My niece and nephews are adopted
6) My parents went to college with the Christian comedian, Ken Davis
7) I can not drive a stick shift
8) When I was a kid, my dream was to marry Richard Dean Anderson and own a horse ranch

I pass on the Stylish Blogger Award to:
Christine - Christine's-Creative Therapy