Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010, Bring on 2011

It is noon on Dec 31st.   Wow, where did the year go.    I was with my family over Christmas and I can't believe how fast my niece and nephews are growing up.    Moriah is 9 1/2, Luke is 11 1/2, and Noah will be 3 at the end of January.   Here are some pictures from the weekend. 


As I am sitting here at work waiting for the slow/boring work day to be over, I am enjoying a cup of French Vanilla Cappuccino and realizing how blessed I am.   I have a good job, great family, wonderful friends, and a Heavenly Father who loved us enough to send His son to earth as a baby to save us all.     

My cup of cappuccino reminded me of this card I made a few weeks ago.   I get lots of requests for generic cards with no sentiments, so thought this stamp set from CTMH would work.    It is a retired set.  The paper is from the local scrapbook store.  (I am typing this from work, so don't have the name of the paper with me.)   The metal embellishment is also from CTMH.  



I look forward to what new things are to come in the new year.   Welcome 2011.