Sunday, December 12, 2010

Got Snow??

If you live in Minnesota you do.   Especially central to southeastern Minnesota.  10 to 20 inches of snow.    The town where I live got 12 inches and the wind left more in my backyard.  As of right now (6:44pm) I am still not plowed out.   Which is fine since I don't work on Mondays and don't have anywhere I need to go.   The Twin Cities got around 20 inches and it caused the roof of the Metrodome to collaspe.  

This digital image is from Designed2Delight and it is very fitting right now.   :o)   It is from their weekly challenage.   Everyone who particiates get a free digital stamp each week they post a card.  You can find them on their website.

The image was colored with Copics.   The base cardstock is Bazzill and the patterened paper is a paper packet by K & Company, I got it a Michaels.   The white cardstock is Georgia Pacific.