Friday, October 22, 2010

Just like winning the lottery!!

Sorry, I haven't posted anything in a week.   Been busy working on a new card.   A few weeks ago I was in a blog hop that The Angel Company did.   I posted a card and then drooled over the other cards that everyone did.   I didn't know that blog candy was involved.   So I was surprised when I got an email this week Monday that I won (in the customer division).    My blog candy arrived at my humble home last night.  I was so excited when I opened it.  So many things that I love and have wanted!!!  Below is a picture of some of it.


There is another blog hop with The Angel Company on October 30th.  The theme is fall.  I have been busy all week working on a new card.   I'm not going to show you yet.  I want the suspence to build.   lol    I don't expect to win again, I just love to make cards and play along with other great card makers.    You can see details of the next blog hop here.



I will post some cards however.   A few weeks ago, I got a request to make some guy birthday cards.   It was a very specific request: "guy" colors, no images, and only say Happy Birthday.    Do you know how hard that is?   I had to resist the urge to use my fishing stamps, no cars, and no sports!!    But I got them done and they were exactly what my customer was looking for.   






Can you tell what my favorite color is?   LOL!!!