Friday, October 15, 2010

Encouragement Card

I just love Dustin Pike's digital stamps.  I think I have over 300 of his.   So, why aren't there over 300 cards in my blog with his stamps on them?  Well umm. . . . you see it is like this. . . . well, my dog ate my cardstock and . . . . . oh who am I kidding, I don't have a dog.   There is no excuse as to why I don't have more cards done with Dustin's stamps.    I'm making them as fast as my little hands can work.    You can check out his talent here.

I had this image colored in and pop dotted for awhile now, just waiting for the right card and sentiment to come along.   (Yes the bear butt and tail are pop dotted, just hard to see).   This sentiment came to me last night as I was staring at my piles of paper trying to find the right one to use with this image.   I'm slowing learning to color the image after I find the paper, not the other way around. 

The cardbase is brown by The Angel Company, the green is Old Olive by Stampin' Up and I don't remember where the patterned paper came from.    I bet you can't guess what the image was colored in with.   lol    The sentiment was computer generated.   The button came from my mom's sewing basket.  Shhh, don't tell her.  :o)