Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall weather calls for beautiful warm blankets

I haven't been able to get cards done recently so that is why there hasn't been a post in the last few days.   I am hoping to get back to my craft room soon.   This working away from home sure cuts into my crafting time.   lol

I wanted to show some blankets my brother made.   Yep, you read that right, my brother made them.   Now if you knew him, you would be laughing so hard you would have tears rolling down your face.    My brother is not the crocheting type, let alone to sit still that long.  But it gave him something to do while he was in prison (for something he didn't do).    He is home now and retired his crochet hook, but here are 3 of the 30 or so blankets he made.



(my brother is the one on the right side of the picture)