Saturday, October 23, 2010

Boys Will be Boys

I have been in my craft room all day today, but why do the creative juices wait until 5:30pm to kick in?   I could have gotten 4 cards done today, but no I had to wait until the end of the day to get 1 done.    But it is a great card, so it is all good.   :o)

This adorable little guy is by The Angel Company, he is part of a new stamp set called "Boys Will Be Boys".    I think my cousin, Peter, tried this when he was a kid, but instead of a fan, he used the roof of their house and a giant snowbank underneath.  (kids don't try this at home)  You can see this cute stamp and all the rest of the great products that TAC carries, at my awesome friend, Christine's website.

(I wish I could take better pictures.)

I got the kraft paper from a store in my town that closed last winter, so don't know the name of it.   The blue cardstock is Stampin' Up.   The white paper that the image is on, is Caboodle by TAC, the other white is Georgia Pacific, and the patterned paper is by 3BugsinaRug.    Isn't that a great name!!   I colored with Copics