Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Scaredy Cat Birthday Card

The cat in this image reminds me of my Siamese cat I had years ago.  He was weird.    lol  Seriously, he was.   He LOVED catnip, it made him crazy.  He was scared of the hamster I had, he loved snow, and he loved to play in paper bags.   The look on the cat's face in the stamp image reminds me of the look he would have when he would see the hamster.  

The digital image is from Designed2Delight for their weekly challanage, their blog is here.   You can buy this cute kitty and play along.  If you do, you'll get a new image for free on Friday. 

The papers were scraps I had from other cards so don't remember what "brands" they are, but I got them at Michael's.   Colored the image with Copics.    The sentiment is by Close to My Heart.

This card is going to be for my mom's birthday tomorrow (the 22nd), so SHHHH, don't tell her.   :o)