Saturday, September 11, 2010

Never Forget

I'm sure all of us can remember exactly where we were on September 11, 2001.   I was at work that day and it was stressful for several hours as we tried to reach the 30 or so employees that were traveling.  Some of which were on the east coast.   Thankfully they were all safe.   That weekend my mom and grandmother came to visit and brought with them my then 4 month old niece, Moriah.   My SIL couldn't make it so she sent her daughter instead.  :o)   I remember how my lookout on things changed so much that weekend as I took care of this beautiful baby who didn't know what had happened or how much her future would be affected by the events.   She just enjoyed her time with her aunt, grandmother, and great grandmother.   I'll never forget what happened that day, but that weekend will stay with me more. 

Don't wait to tell your family and friends you love them.   Give your kids an extra hug today!!!!