Friday, February 25, 2011

More balloons

It seems I do better on cards when I have a deadline or a set sketch to follow.  I decided to play along this week with the sketch at StampTV (to try and win a free stamp set).  Once I decided to cut out the balloons from the Cricut, the card came together really quickly.   The patterned paper is American Crafts and I got it on clearance at my scrapbook store, so don't know if it is retired or if they just stopped carrying it.  The rest of the paper is from Hobby Lobby.  Their cardstock is thinner than say Stampin' Up or Bazzill, but that makes it great for layers.   The balloons are cut using the Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge.   I think they were cut at 3" (real dial size).   The tag was also cut on the Cricut using the George and Basic Shapes cartridge, I tweaked the shape of it with Design Studio.   The ribbon was from Big Lots.