Thursday, October 14, 2010

Finally a card

I was able to get into my craft room last night but only got one card made.  Be happy for small victories, right.   lol

This card was inspired by Christine's sketch from last week. See her blog here.  I didn't know what I was going to do for an image, as I don't have stamps that go that direction.   Then the light bulb came on.   Use the same digital stamp several times on the same card.    Okay, now I know this isn't a new idea, but it was to me last night.   The digital stamp is by Designed2Delight, they have a weekly challenage where you get a new free digital stamp each time you play.   They can be found here.

The cardbase is Stampin' Up.   It is actually recently retired cardstock that I got for a steal during their clearance sale.   (You can see their products here.)   I don't remember where I got the black and kraft cardstock from.   The ribbon is from Michael's.   The flowers were colored with Copics and the sentiment was computer generated.