Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Love Ewe!!

I love it when a plan comes together except when it is almost 10:00 at night.  lol    I was only going to print this digital image last night so it was ready to work on the next day, but then an idea came to me.    And then when I pulled out the green patterned paper by K & Company, I knew I had to get the card done right away.    The digital image and sentiment are by Designed2Delight as part of their weekly challenge.  This cute little set is free right now, but only until midnight on Thursday.  You can find them here.    The sketch for the card came from Stamp TV's weekly sketch challenge.    Gina K's website is here

The cardbase is by Georgia Pacific, the patterned paper is by K & Company, the green cardstock is Bazzill Smoothies.   It was embossed using Swiss Dots.   Copics were used to color the image.   The flower is by Prima and the brad is from SU.     I pop dotted the lamb's head and the heart to add a little more cuteness to it.