Friday, January 14, 2011

100th Post!!!!

Wow, 100 posts on my blog seems like a lot, but not when it took me almost 3 years to get there.   I am really trying to post more each week, so hopefully I can get to 200 posts a lot quicker.


I get many requests for generic cards.    Cards that can be used for any occasion.   They were hard to do at first since I was so used to planning the card around a theme like birthday or get well.  But now they are easier.   I still like to do the occasion specific ones, but the generic ones can be faster to design and make. 

The paper on this card is by CTMH, it is a retired paper pack.   The bird is from the Stampin' Up punch (thanks Melissa).   The birdhouse was cut on the Cricut using the Create-a-Critter cartridge with a couple small modifications.   The ribbon was from either Wal-Mart or Michaels.   The cardbase is Bazzill.