Thursday, November 25, 2010

5 Days to Craft!!!

Happy Thanksgiving.   I was lucky enough to get Friday off work also, so I have a 5 day weekend!!   I am going to lock myself in my craft room and create all weekend.   I might leave long enough to sleep and eat, but that is it.  No shopping for me.   Except from my computer.    I don't like crowds.  The deals aren't low enough for me to venture into that madness. 

I got this card done today.   The adorable penguin is a digital image by Designed2Delight.  You can see their products here.   He is part of this week's challenage that ends tonight.  Everyone who plays gets a free digital stamp.

The image was colored with Copics.  The patterened paper is by Carolee's Creations.  I picked it up at a garage sale, so don't know where that person got it.  The "gray" paper is actually silver glimmer paper.  I got that from a store years ago, don't know the name.   The white snowflake is a long retired button from CTMH.