Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Cricut strikes again

After spending the day on Saturday at my friend's house (Hi, Christine) making cards and helping her get ready for upcoming card classes, I was kind of lost when I got back to my house.  But I found my mojo and got to work.  

I made a Christmas card and just realized now, that I didn't get a picture of it.  Oops.   Some of my fellow crafters are getting this card, so I'll probably wait to post it.

I have some flower cards started and will post, but I ran out of ribbon mid way through the project.  Will put them up when I get more ribbon.   They are cool if I do say so myself.  :o)

Then I got my Cricut out again along with my favorite cartridge, Create-a-Critter.   I had an idea to make the barn on there into a card.  But after an hour working with it on Design Studio and wasting a lot of white cardstock, I decided to go a different way.    It is still a card, but the barn is not the whole card.  I just love the animals!!!


The barn is 4.25" tall and 5.5" wide.  The cow is 1.25" tall and the horse is 1.50".