Saturday, May 28, 2011

Operation Write Home Blog Hop


This is my first blog hop and I'm super excited. 

Thanks for joining me on Operation Write Home's Annual Memorial Day blog hop.   The theme this year is Missing You cards.   I struggled with this card at first, since the patterned paper I used is printed on the other side for downhill skiing.  lol   Making the card red, white, and blue was optional, but I think it was a great idea!!   The paper is by Moxxie.  The flower is from Prima, and the ribbon and brads are from Hobby Lobby.    The sentiment is from Close to My Heart.


Now for the blog candy.    The candy is a 50 sheet packet of Fine Linen colored cardstock from Papertrey Ink, and 2 stamp sets from The Angel Company, "For My Tweetie" and "Thanking God" (both from the 2010-2011 Fall Supplement).      To win, just leave a comment with your email and share your favorite memory from a past Memorial Day weekend.  


The next blog in this hop is  Amanda: Scrappnbee the Scrapbooker