Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Freedom Duckie

I have recently discovered digital stamps and finally this past weekend I had time to play with some.    Digital stamps are similar to clipart, but they are not colored in, so you can do that yourself.   Another great thing about them is, you can print them in any size or direction you wish.   I'm sure we have all had those moments when a stamp we had just wasn't the right size, either too big or too small.  Now with digital stamps, you can make it fit your exactly project. 

I made this duckie card this weekend with a stamp I got from Busy Beauties Boutique.  I love rubber duckies!!!  

I printed the duck onto camo paper, cut the duck out, then glued it down on top of the same image that I printed onto white cardstock.  I colored in the hat and the bubbles.  Added some stars, and a sentiment with mini brads.