Friday, August 12, 2011

Cards from scraps





In the past when I would make cards, I had to make 6 of each one.    Not sure why, but I HAD to.   If I didn't have enough paper to make 6, then I wouldn't make the cards.   Crafting was very stressful.    Recently when I was working on a card from some scraps, I was only able to make 3 cards.   And you know what, the world didn't come to an end.   What freedom!!!  Now I make how ever many I want/can from the paper.  If it is only 1, then that is all I make.  No more stress.   Well, I still have a hard time picking out papers for cards, but that will never go away.

This past weekend I did some scrapbooking and decided to use up the leftover paper right away.    Some scraps make 2 cards, some made 5, but it was so fun to make a card with the papers and not stress over how many I could get out of it.   I don't like to waste paper, so I still tried to get as much as I could out of the scraps, but I was able to get the cards done in a short amount of time.

Since I used up the scraps, I don't have the paper name information anymore.  Sorry.   But I will say that most of this paper came from Crafts Direct!!!!