Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Easter Cards

I set out to make Easter cards to send to Operation Write Home and then realized I missed the deadline.   Oh well.  I have a craft sale coming on April 16th, so they will be displayed for that. 

The image on the first one is from Digi Design House.   Colored it in with Copics, the white cardstock is from Georgia Pacific, and the purple is Bazzill Smoothies.   Used the Distressed Stripes Cuttlebug folder.  Sentiment was made on the computer.







The digital image on this card is by Universe Shatam(She is French.)   Also colored in with Copics, the "patterened paper" is a pdf document that my best friend, Christine, created.  (She ROCKS.)   The white cardstock is Georgia Pacific, the brown cardstock is Bazzill Smoothies, and the purple is from Hobby Lobby.   I did stamp "Happy Easter" near the cross, just forgot to take a new picture.