Monday, August 23, 2010

Fishin' Around Card

Happy Monday!!!  It is a happy Monday for me since I don't work on Mondays and can sit at home making cards all day.   Hope it was a good day for everyone who had to go to work today. 

A monkey in an inner tube while fishing is not an image I have seen before, that is until this little guy came along.   He is a digital stamp from Delightful Inspirations for their challenge this week.   You can buy him from their store, here, and after you post your creation you made with him on their blog, you will get a new digi stamp free on Friday!  Doesn't that sound like fun?  Hope you can join me.


The paper is by CTMH, a old paper packet long retired (I have tons of this stuff, and love it, so use it alot.)   Of course he was colored in with Copics.   The cool shape was cut out on my Cricut using the phrase shape that comes with the raccoon on the Create a Critter cartridge (page 33 of the handbook).   (I love my Cricut!!)